Looking for a challenge? Complete the TRVEA "100 Mile Challenge" on your horse!
It’s time to get out with your horses and earn an impressive 100-mile accomplishment. TRVEA is sponsoring a four-month event that could award you and your horses’ activity with a terrific and free 100-Mile T-shirt.
- Ride or lead a horse for 100 miles starting August 1 until November 30, 2020.
- Do this anywhere - on trails or arenas, or in your own yard, anywhere in the world.
- It is open and FREE to every current TRVEA member. Sorry, but non-members may not participate. You may join TRVEA, however, at any time!
- You may change horses along the way. You may do this individually or with others, but always with a horse.
- Accumulate your total miles over the duration of the four months.
- You must register for this activity with TRVEA before accumulating miles. Register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration closes on October 15. In the email, tell us the shirt size you would like (T-shirts are Men’s Standard Crew). Be sure you keep the return acknowledgment email as it shows you are registered for this activity with TRVEA.
- It’s an honor system—you track your own activity. Submit your log only after finishing the 100 miles to email@example.com. Having accurate miles logged will make this a terrific personal accomplishment!
- It’s not a race or competition, but we may tell who completes first when it occurs. Everyone gets the same award for completion by November 30, 2020.
- T-shirts will be awarded after November 30, 2020.